Answered

Cannot login to soundcloud

• 11 November 2015
  • 46 replies

Everytime I try to login to soundcloud, it fails, and makes me login again and enter a captcha.

I enter the captcha correctly, it logs me in, but instantly sends me to /logout and logs me out!

I just created my account today, and have verified the email.

I've tried clearing cache and using a different browser, it always does the same thing.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 11 November 2015, 19:57

Hi there everyone,

Thank you for reporting & sorry about the troubles. Our engineers are investigating at the moment. We'll update you here asap!

EDIT: This is now fixed and you should be able to log in again. Thanks for hanging in there everyone!
View original

46 replies

been a soundcloud user for 4 years, having same problem.
The same problem. I was logged and after a while i was logged out and right now I cannot get into anymore.

I insert password and captcha and nothing happen
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I try to Log in and I immediately get logged out (?!?!).

I changed my password to a new one and when i try to log in it logs me right back out
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there everyone,

Thank you for reporting & sorry about the troubles. Our engineers are investigating at the moment. We'll update you here asap!

EDIT: This is now fixed and you should be able to log in again. Thanks for hanging in there everyone!
I have the same problem. Cannot login to soundloud.
Hi everyone. Same problem. Automaticly logout when try to login...
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Hi there My new account signs out automatically when i sign in. havent been able ....

When I sign in to the account I just created. It will automatically refresh and sign me out.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Everytime I sign in I get logged out immediatly I did every step to solve it like....
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled iPhone app login doesn't work.

I am having problems logging into my account via the iphone app. I have a normal email address and password account (not facebook or gmail login) and when I put in the right information the screen loads for a few seconds and then takes me back to the original page where I clicked "sign in". I have tried resetting my password but this doesn't fix the issue. I am able to login to my account on a web browser so this issue is strictly isolated to my iphone app. Please let me know how to proceed so I can get back online. Thanks.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Can't sign in.

Cannot sign into my new account keeps taking me back to sign in page on both my iPad4 new iOS and iphone6splus online also doing same thing on newly installed app. Cleared cache and cookies in all devices and still same problem.
Today I had the same problem.
Hi there everyone,

If it is now fixed, why does it make me enter a captcha even though I enter my correct E-mail address and password?
NOT FIXED! Come on guys!
Not fixed!
Same problem here!!
is this going to be fixed? It's really annoying!
I am having the same problem still!
Hi there everyone,

Mine is doing this now.... Driving me insane,
Same here!
me toooo
Same problem!
Same here!
I'm going mad! Is it the new site?
Hi there everyone,

Mine is doing the same thing and I'm getting so frustrated at it!!
Hi there everyone,

Same here! I keep getting logged out immediately after signing in