Question

Chromecast and secret / private links

• 22 January 2018
  • 6 replies

Chromecast support generally works pretty well both from my laptop and Android phone, but neither seem to work with private/secret links.

If I try to Chromecast a secret link on Chrome on my Windows laptop, I just get the loading three dots forever. If I try to load it through the Soundcloud app on my mobile, it just immediately skips to another song.

I reported this issue last year and nothing seems to have been fixed - can someone look into it please

6 replies

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. It's really frustrating.
Google is testing a major leap in quality when casting a tab with video content from a Chrome desktop browser to your Chromecast. Ever since the streaming gadget was introduced, this has been a rather lackluster way of sending video to the TV from sources that don't natively support Chromecast. and if you are facing issue related to the printer or any technical issue go to the https://babasupport.org/printer/nipson-printers-customer-service/633and the solution.
No comment from Soundcloud still? Come on guys - just a "we're working on it" would be something 😞
Still the same. Really? I'm just trying to play a private track via the Android app and then cast it to the Chromecast, but the app crashes immediately. There are no issues with public links.
Still the same. Really? I'm just trying to play a private track via the Android app and then cast it to the Chromecast, but the app crashes immediately. There are no issues with public links.

Same here... 😞
I have this problem too! and have experienced it since last year. Still experiencing this problem.