Question

connect problem soundcloud with ie11 via wi-fi

• 30 March 2015
  • 7 replies

hi , there. I can not connect soundcloud with ie11 via wi-fi ( _ tried with different computers and an ipad and phone.). The site dont load anything. But when _ try with my phone's internet i can simply connect._t seems the problem is my internet but _ dont know what is the situation. Help please. Thank you..

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having troubles accessing the site. Can you check your firewall settings or on you a VPN or have a proxy setting on your computer? Lastly, can you please try connecting with ethernet?

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,
Gina
Hi Gina,

Firstly sorry for replying late. I tried Ethernet and nothing changes.I change firewall setting , (close firewall) and again nothing changes. I dont use vpn. _n Proxy settings , _ used to use a Proxy setting but _ have change to normal (obtain ip adress and dns server automatically). Maybe it is the problem , but _ have still no idea.Do we have another option to control;?

Thank in advance

Murat
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Gina,

Firstly sorry for replying late. I tried Ethernet and nothing changes.I change firewall setting , (close firewall) and again nothing changes. I dont use vpn. _n Proxy settings , _ used to use a Proxy setting but _ have change to normal (obtain ip adress and dns server automatically). Maybe it is the problem , but _ have still no idea.Do we have another option to control;?

Thank in advance

Murat

Hi Magnetron,

Hmm, so the problem is only over IE? Sam effect on other browsers like Chrome?

-Gina
Hi Gina,

Thank in advance

Murat

the problem is both over ie and chrome Gina
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Gina,

Thank in advance

Murat

Hi again Murat,

The issue might be rooted somewhere entirely different actually - I've researched your case further and would like you to review this conversation to learn more as to why SoundCloud might not be working properly for you.

Hope this helps to shed further light on this for you.

All the best
Mathis
Hi Gina and Mathis 🙂 zenmate for chrome solved the problem ahahahhaa _ am back into universes again :))))) thank for all... peace...