Answered

Disable Reposts Setting?

• 15 March 2017
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
I love following some artists, but they repost too many and irrelevant songs. I'd use SoundCloud so much more if I was able to hide reposts from my feed and only see direct posts from artists I follow. Please add a switch in settings. Thank you.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 23 March 2017, 14:55

Hi there Anzonion,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I can relate to what you are saying. I've forwarded your feedback to the relevant team. For future reference, feature requests and feedback are best submitted here. :-)

Best
Mathis
View original

7 replies

Same here. Please, do settings for turning off reposts or something. Can't handle it anymore. 😞
Userlevel 2
I have found a solution that works on windows 10. You can

1. press ctrl + f open the 'Find on page' bar
  2. type "posted" in the bar
  3. select 'Options' > 'Match whole word'
  4. shuffle through the found items

That's a BS "solution" and you know it. Plenty of users have been asking for this feature for years and Soundcloud keeps acting like they're going to do something about it, but clearly isn't.
I have found a solution that works on windows 10. You can

1. press ctrl + f open the 'Find on page' bar
  2. type "posted" in the bar
  3. select 'Options' > 'Match whole word'
  4. shuffle through the found items
Yeah, my stream is full of repost irrelevant song that I don't want to hear !
now it's one year later and I still miss this feature 😞 My stream is full of reposted songs that I do not want to hear and so the stream became useless for me.
your solution for that sucks mathis ! and you know that !
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Anzonion,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I can relate to what you are saying. I've forwarded your feedback to the relevant team. For future reference, feature requests and feedback are best submitted here. :-)

Best
Mathis