Answered

Disable Reposts Setting?

• 15 March 2017
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
I love following some artists, but they repost too many and irrelevant songs. I'd use SoundCloud so much more if I was able to hide reposts from my feed and only see direct posts from artists I follow. Please add a switch in settings. Thank you.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 23 March 2017, 14:55

Hi there Anzonion,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I can relate to what you are saying. I've forwarded your feedback to the relevant team. For future reference, feature requests and feedback are best submitted here. :-)

Best
Mathis
View original

7 replies

your solution for that sucks mathis ! and you know that !
Same here. Please, do settings for turning off reposts or something. Can't handle it anymore. 😞
Userlevel 2
I have found a solution that works on windows 10. You can

1. press ctrl + f open the 'Find on page' bar
  2. type "posted" in the bar
  3. select 'Options' > 'Match whole word'
  4. shuffle through the found items

That's a BS "solution" and you know it. Plenty of users have been asking for this feature for years and Soundcloud keeps acting like they're going to do something about it, but clearly isn't.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Anzonion,

Thanks so much for your feedback. I can relate to what you are saying. I've forwarded your feedback to the relevant team. For future reference, feature requests and feedback are best submitted here. :-)

Best
Mathis
I have found a solution that works on windows 10. You can

1. press ctrl + f open the 'Find on page' bar
  2. type "posted" in the bar
  3. select 'Options' > 'Match whole word'
  4. shuffle through the found items
Yeah, my stream is full of repost irrelevant song that I don't want to hear !
now it's one year later and I still miss this feature 😞 My stream is full of reposted songs that I do not want to hear and so the stream became useless for me.