Question

Disappeared liked song

• 13 August 2015
  • 10 replies

I had many songs that I had really liked disappear ... is there any way of tracking them down because i do not know the names of the songs nor artists

10 replies

Userlevel 2
Its a bug, if you like something on phone, it doesn't show up on PC version, if you like something on PC, all the unsynchronised songs disappear on phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi,

This is not a bug. Can you check if any of the tracks are still available on SoundCloud? It could be that the accounts that had the tracks are no longer on SoundCloud.

-Gina
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Its a bug, if you like something on phone, it doesn't show up on PC version, if you like something on PC, all the unsynchronised songs disappear on phone.
Hey Edd,

Cool of you to help out others but you don't have to respond if you are not sure of the answer. For example the user above never mentioned anything about their phone or syncing.

-G 🙂
Hi Gina!

I, too, am missing a certain song that i had previously marked as liked.

Did not sync to Facebook, so my question refers to the OP: Is there any way of obtaining a history of my like activities?

This way users could still look for the artist/song elsewhere later on.

Since I guess everybody here on Soundcloud is taking music seriously it is really heart wrenching as a user to suddenly realize your likes are gone before you could back up either the artist or song name.

Thank you for your help!
Is that phone/PC bug still an issue? Cus I'm having it... bunch of songs I recently liked are not showing up in my likes feed on Desktop. Mobile feed seems to be intact.

Please help!
Several months worth of liked tracks just disappeared from Soundcloud on my Chrome browser this morning. However, when I check my likes on the phone apps, theyre all there.

After I opened "likes" in my app, I refreshed the "likes" page in my browser a couple times and they all came back.The glitch may have occurred because of a cache or cookie not being updated when I "recovered" the pages I had open before shutting down my computer. You could also try logging out and logging in again, that may help too.

This kid of thing has happened before. Can you guys please fix this glitch? Its been a problem for months, if not longer.
Hi,

This is not a bug. Can you check if any of the tracks are still available on SoundCloud? It could be that the accounts that had the tracks are no longer on SoundCloud.

-Gina

It is a bug, actually. A reoccurring one. When tracks are removed from Soundcloud, it still shows in your "likes" list, but the track says "track not available", so what he is experiencing is not that. He probably just needs to refresh the page or log in again.
Hi,

-Gina

Really Gina? several years of the same problem is a bug
Hi,

-Gina

REPOST ALL SONGS!!! THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE SURE THEY REMAIN ON YOUR PROFILE. YOU MAY HAVE TO GO BACK AND RELIKE BUT WILL HAVE A LIST TO GO BY.

Hi,

-Gina

A few tracks disappeared from my “likes” list as well and I can not tell which exactly