Answered

Download & Buy Buttons for Mini Player?

• 3 February 2015
  • 1 reply

Would it be possible to add small download and buy buttons to the mini-player? I love the streamlined player but it'd be great to have these buttons built-in to the player or available as embed variables for us website builders.

For instance, I'm building out a podcast archive that relies on the SoundCloud embed for playback but I find the current HTML5 player to be too large and unwieldy compared to the super streamlined mini player. Unfortunately, only the Visual Player and HTML5 Player have download and buy buttons, and it'd be extremely useful to have those on the mini player for efficient use of visual space on the pages I build. Ultimately it's just a suggestion; take it or leave it as you will.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 3 February 2015, 12:55

Hi there Light of the Word,

Thanks for posting and for sending over your query. Makes sense to me 😉 I'd like to encourage you to review this conversation to learn how to best send us feature requests to make sure they fall into the right channel straight away.

Thanks & all the best to you,
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Light of the Word,

Thanks for posting and for sending over your query. Makes sense to me 😉 I'd like to encourage you to review this conversation to learn how to best send us feature requests to make sure they fall into the right channel straight away.

Thanks & all the best to you,
Mathis