Question

"Failed-Server problem" message?

• 2 October 2014
  • 35 replies

Show first post

35 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled cant download this song for some reason... www.soundcloud.com/luca-fogale (home).....

download issues

Hey there,

Sorry about this - this is a known issue that has to do with caching on our end where the download button still shows even though the download limit was reached. We're hoping to get this fixed soon.

Cheers,
Mathis
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Unable to download tracks direct from Soundcloud.

When i find a track which gives the option to download, i attempt to download and the screen changes to api.soundcloud etc.......... This page never opens and i am unable to download tracks direct from Soundcloud; does anybody else have this issue?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Soundcloud does not start with download.

I wanted to download a song I like. But my netbook did not start the download. But even the computer of my husband does not start. When I click the litle download arrow a new window opens but nothing else happens. No donwload- no song. Just treid a third computer and it is still the same. Whats going wrong?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Get a download.htm server problem?.

Get a download.htm server problem?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Why can't I download a song? https://soundcloud.com/pale-vv/two-wrongs-1.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Email link / Loading failed.

I have subscribed to a podcast that emails a link to download through soundcloud. However it always comes up with loading failed, and I can't download it.
I'm using iPhone
????
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Whenever I try to download a song, it says there was a server problem.

When I try to download any song, something goes wrong and the download fails. Something is wrong with the server (?) and I'm not sure what to do. Someone help! There are a lot of good songs I would like to download! Is it something wrong with my computer?

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there everyone,

This bug is currently being working on. When building the fix, our developers realized the fix is not as simple as anticipated, which postpones for this to be fixed ultimately. Please rest assured this is in the works. I'm hoping we can soon update you about this on a more positive note.

Thanks for your continues patience.

Cheers
Mathis
Why are there limits!!! Why are we limiting art!!!! WHY?!?!?! 😞