First step in solving issues on your web based profile

Userlevel 3
Hello Community,

Playback, browser, and other web based glitches can often be solved by refreshing your browser. To start fresh, clear your browser's cache and cookies (http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/), close the browser window, and open a new one.

Next, please follow these steps:
  • If you've installed any plugins (AdBlock, Flashblock, Hola VPN, HTTPS everywhere, VLC Web plugin) on your browser, please disable them, as this may help. Plugins can often block SoundCloud from working properly. Additionally, please disable or allow for an exemption on any pop up blocker, firewall, or antivirus on your computer.
  • In the event that you are still experiencing difficulties, you may also want to try a different browser (Firefox, Chrome, etc.) to see if the issue continues. This way we can confirm whether or not this is a local issue on your browser.

If these things do not solve your issue, please check our status blog to see if there's an issue that affects multiple users.

Thanks
This topic has been closed for comments

41 replies

MY SONGS PLAYED YESTERDAY. THEY DON'T TODAY. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED!!!!!!
The last few tracks I've uploaded all get stuck at random points during playback, why is this?
Only on my account I cannot play any tracks whatsoever; however, I can play tracks when logged out of my account. Plz help and fix 🙂
My SoundCloud is not working 😞
I can't play any music while signed in, but while signed out it works just fine. Any ideas on how to fix this?
been having a problem with visualizing the bottom bar progress
I installed some antimalware and for one day it was solved but seems to be a problem from chrome on internet explorer and microsoft edge it works
dont know what else to do, I installed 8 antimalware, uninstalled chrome several times, reset it serveral times aswell, disabled adblock, and still cant see it....
first image is on chrome the other two are from explorer and edge... 😞
When i attempt to play a track it just says 'Loading error' and when i try to click on my notifications or anything else on my profile it says 'Sorry, something went wrong'. Its not a wifi problem and it has been doing this for 2 days now. Need some help with this.
Hi, we logged into our system, clicked on Upload. And when clicking on Select File to upload, the browser would get stuck or crash. Can someone look into that?
I've been using SoundCloud for many years. Never had much technical problems with them.
Until today.
I try to play my songs - half my library will NOT load.
Anyone else experience this? I only have 26 songs. This is VERY SCAREY for me because I don't have back ups for these compositions.
Any advice?? Thanks
David
I often go look through my stream while putting all the songs I find in a new tab. However, since a while now I can only stream music in the first tab, in this case normally the stream. When I play music in a second tab it does play(according to the animation at least), but there isn't any sound. I'm using adblocker so I tried turning it off, which didn't work. I also tried a different browser. I'm on Google Chrome and I tried this the second time on Internet Explorer. There weren't really any issues here, but me and Internet Explorer don't go along very well, so that's not really an option for me.
I've the last Chrome version, but the Soundcloud pages are not uploaded with the usual 'Sorry! Something went wrong
Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? I tried to clean the cache and cookies, de-activate the extensions and Flash, re-install Chrome without any results, only pressing Ctrl+F5 the pages load properly and if I remain in the page all is working, but as soon as I try to open a Soundcloud link in new tab isn't working again. With my other browser, Opera and Microsot Edge, Soundcloud normally working.
Anyone could help me? Thanks!
Not able to access Soundcloud. Is Soundcloud down now?
Trying to login to Soundcloud via the website(not the mobile app) and I just get an error. Seems like the website is down at the moment... When will this be fixed?? Or am I the only one having this problem?
Here is what shows me when I try to visit the web: https://prnt.sc/fl8t9w
Recently, I found a new song after not logging in for a while. I went to play it and the song loaded well enough, until around the 1 minute mark. The song would then repeat from around a second earlier, and would continue to play that small loop and not continue with the actual song. When I try to go past the one minute mark, the song doesn't play at all. I've had this issue for several days, and it's working on other sources (Laptop, iPhone Safari, Calculator, etc) but not through the app itself. Strangely enough, it's just this one song. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue? Thank you.
I can log in, but havent been able to stream for the past day! CAN YOU GUYS work on it? Thanks!!!
Why do not you solve this issue?

Can't Stream.....Help Please...

Delete All Cash and Reboot....

But Still Can't Stream

Retry Button Click...

Can't Stream.....

Is there a problem with my account?

Help please....

It worked well until yesterday ...

Suddenly error today

Can't Stream.....

still

Stream is not displayed.

Why is this my account?

Quickly fix this issuse

My friend's soundcloud account works well on my PC

But my account does not show stream.

Please fix this issue~

Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer..... All Can't Stream...

But

My friend's soundcloud Account works well on my PC..

My Account Problem......

Fix please

my account: https://soundcloud.com/googlegoogle1
I want to add a profile picture but when I got to click the upload image button it doesn't click and is grey.
Mid song loading and mid song skipping
I have changed my name & url.
Bug?
Just noticed it on Acle's page, and on every page I visit.
It's back with a vengeance.

EDIT: It only happens when I'm signed in.
Firefox, Chrome works.
I've tried countless times to upgrade to a pro subscription from my free account but every time I do it just brings up a page with a loading wheel and the page never loads. I've even let it sit for hours and it will not load. Is there any other way for me to go pro besides this or what can I do to fix this so I can upgrade?
I am getting the same thing on every track. It has been going on for four days with intermittent let-ups (these happen only when I haven't logged in). This is something Soundcloud should be on to fixing right away, but no, four days so far, and no fix.
Same issue here for last couple days. Getting it on all tracks. Updated to latest Chromium and updated Flash too. No joy. But I can play Soundcloud embeds on other sites no problem.
I have exactly the same problem. I tried to buy the pro unlimited subscription, and the screen hangs with the loading wheel. I verified it's not a credit card problem or anything.