Question

Getting notifications about new messages but when I click to see the messages, nothing is there, just option to SEND someone a message.

• 27 September 2015
  • 7 replies

I keep getting notifications about new messages but when I click to see the messages, nothing is there, just an encouragement to SEND someone a message. How do I see my messages from others?

7 replies

screen shot ...

ma bad
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Sally,

Are you getting these notifications via email? Are you using a mobile device to check, or are you on a computer? Please note that messages are currently not part of the mobile SoundCloud app.

If you continue to see these notifications but cannot seem to find the messages on your web browser, maybe you could take a screenshot of the notification and send it over so we can investigate this for you from here further?

Cheers
Mathis
Didn't receive email notifications (about the messages). Just saw orange dot next to "messages" on numerous occasions when I would go to my Soundcoud page. Then, when I clicked, there was nothing but a promotion to send someone a message. This happens on my phone, tablet, and on the 3 different browsers available on my computer. Sorry it is not happening now, to send a screenshot. I'll snap one in the future maybe. Thank you for your time.
Lol
screen shot ...

screen shot ...

ew, blurry
but, you can see the red (guess i thought it was orange) dot
screen shot ...

OMG! I just realized that is Pinterest. Ha ha ha ha.