Answered

Has anyone else had the problem of being able to send messages to people, but not be able to receive them?

• 23 October 2015
  • 1 reply

Having problems getting messages from people. I asked one of the people via another site if they got my message, and they said they had replied, but their reply isn't visible to me on soundcloud.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 23 October 2015, 19:07

Hi there FlimFlamFlummox,

Thanks for getting in touch. Hmm, this is not an issue that's a confirmed bug from our end, so I'd like to look into this in further depth for you. I've set this convo right here to private in order to investigate with the necessary information.

Can you send over the user name and URL of the user to whom you sent a message and who claimed to have responded to you? This way I can look into the details for this.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there FlimFlamFlummox,

Thanks for getting in touch. Hmm, this is not an issue that's a confirmed bug from our end, so I'd like to look into this in further depth for you. I've set this convo right here to private in order to investigate with the necessary information.

Can you send over the user name and URL of the user to whom you sent a message and who claimed to have responded to you? This way I can look into the details for this.

Cheers
Mathis