Question

Has anyone heard of Sindradio?

• 14 January 2015
  • 3 replies

Has anyone heard of Sindradio? They appear to have stolen 24 of my tunes and made them all available for free download, whereas they are not available to download from SC. My ripped of page can be found at http://sindservbarueri.com.br/sindradio/artist/tomstenlake. I have not heard of this station in my life. N.B; I've made my tracks private on SC and that seems to disable the downloads from the dodgy site, however i'd prefer them to be public. The site contained all of my personal information and tracks, hopefully my bank details are safe! First time on the forum so I hope I've stuck to the rules.
Cheers
Tom.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi SL3000,

Thank you for posting on the help forum. You've done everything correct on the forum, so no worries. 🙂 For now, I would highly recommend to send and email to our Trust & Safety team and report the site. The team will then review your report. You can do so here.

Apart from that, it is highly unlikely that any of your confident data was pulled. More likely, this page was puzzled together via parts of our public API and unauthorized ripping of your Streams. If still in doubt, you can always change your password here: https://soundcloud.com/login/forgot

Hope this helps to shed some light on the issue. Sorry about the troubles!

Cheers,
Mathis
Thanks Mathis, totally understand the problem after making a report to the Trust & Safety team. Really quick and totally satisfactory. These things must be really hard to prevent once a stream is running. Have changed my password.

Cheers again

Tom
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Thanks Mathis, totally understand the problem after making a report to the Trust & Safety team. Really quick and totally satisfactory. These things must be really hard to prevent once a stream is running. Have changed my password.

Cheers again

Tom

Hi Tom,

Perfect, thanks for following up on this one :-)

Cheers,
Mathis