Answered

Has the recommended tracks feature been removed?

• 5 March 2017
  • 3 replies

A couple weeks (months?) ago whenever I went to the Discover tab it would pop up with a playlist of recommend tracks. This was on top of the "if you like song x check out these" and this playlist refreshed every week (or couple of days). Strangely it only appeared in one of my browsers and I never saw this feature on mobile. I was checking the discover tab today and there's no playlist option. Was this feature removed? Or is it just not appearing for some reason. I found tons of great stuff through that playlist generator and it would be a shame if I had to rely on other methods to find stuff.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 17 March 2017, 11:32

Hi there,

The feature you were referring to ("New for You") was only showing for some SoundCloud users, not all. It was a temporary test, too. I don't have a specific timeline I can share with you at this very moment, but I will let the relevant team know about your feedback. 🙂

Best
Mathis
View original

3 replies

Is this the right board for this? I'm not terribly familiar with this forum.

I should also mention it was NOT just the discover tab. It was a playlist I could listen to in the Discover TAB. It was similar to the Discover Weekly playlist that Spotify presents based on what you listen to.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

The feature you were referring to ("New for You") was only showing for some SoundCloud users, not all. It was a temporary test, too. I don't have a specific timeline I can share with you at this very moment, but I will let the relevant team know about your feedback. 🙂

Best
Mathis
Okay perfect. I really hope it comes back. Thank you for your response. I'm glad I was able to access it for that time. 🙂