Question

Header Image Won't Upload

• 1 December 2015
  • 44 replies

I can't upload a header image. Every time I attempt to upload, I receive an "Error Saving. Please try again" message. My image file is under 2MB, though I've tried smaller files to no avail. I have no AdBlock or Antivirus plugins enabled and my Flash is up to date. I've tried in both Firefox and Safari with the same result.

44 replies

Same problem...
Whats going on?
I also have this problem.
me too
and me
Same here

yo lo tengo. I'm gonna stop trying for a while. Seems like there's a backend issue. FIX THIS PLZ
Joining the chorus of those unable to upload the header image.
Tried both Chrome & Firefox. Both PNG and JPEG. Neither working and both under 2mb.

Really wanna make this my header. Anyone know who these guys are?
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi everyone,

Apologies about the troubles. We've forwarded this to our engineering team again and hope this can soon be sorted. We'll update you here.

Thanks for hanging in there!

Cheers
Mathis
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I deleted my banner to replace it with a different one and now it wont let me ch....

Ive used multiple random pictures to check it if was indeed the photo intended to use and none worked used different browsers cleared cookies nothing even changed the image to jpeg
Joining the chorus of those unable to upload the header image.
lmao
same problem
Same here as well - I have exact pixel measurements and file size/file type specs and error occurs. Will try back later this morning. Weird.
I'm having the same problem Soundcloud. Please sort it ou.
Hi everyone,

Apologies about the troubles. We've forwarded this to our engineering team again and hope this can soon be sorted. We'll update you here.

Thanks for hanging in there!

Cheers
Mathis

its been 5 hours - how's it going?
damnn, thought i was the only one ha
oh good it's everyone. I was afraid it was something on my end causing the non-descript "error"
It sucks

I am having the same problem 😞
I'm having the same problem
Same problem for us !
Same 🙂
It's working for me again!