Answered

Hello people! I got a question... How to promote the my tracks? I would appreciate any information!

• 6 September 2015
  • 1 reply

How to promote my tracks?
icon

Best answer by Gina 7 September 2015, 15:31

Hi Nu,

How active are you on your profile? Promotion is a lot of work but pays off. Share your SoundCloud profile to all your social networks online, this will further expand your fan base. Also, make sure to do the same on your social networks, make your SoundCloud profile stand out on your blog, Facebook, and Twitter. Take advantage of your profile and track descriptions to give an introduction about you and your work, tell a story, and ask people to click the repost button if they like your content. Encouraging people to share your music will result in more shares than not telling them to do so, and this will lead to more followers.

Hope that helps,
Gina
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Nu,

How active are you on your profile? Promotion is a lot of work but pays off. Share your SoundCloud profile to all your social networks online, this will further expand your fan base. Also, make sure to do the same on your social networks, make your SoundCloud profile stand out on your blog, Facebook, and Twitter. Take advantage of your profile and track descriptions to give an introduction about you and your work, tell a story, and ask people to click the repost button if they like your content. Encouraging people to share your music will result in more shares than not telling them to do so, and this will lead to more followers.

Hope that helps,
Gina