Answered

help getting my old mixes back from my closed premium account

• 13 September 2015
  • 1 reply

hi guys
I've cancelled my premium soundcloud account and have lost aprox 16 1hr mixes i cant find copies of them on my mac can someone tell me how i can locate them thanks in advance
icon

Best answer by Mathis 14 September 2015, 14:43

Hi Nick,

Thanks for getting in touch about this. Since your query is particular for your account and we're doing a one time exception here, I've set this convo to private. I've just gifted you 5 days of the Pro Unlimited plan. This way you can access all of your tracks again for the next 5 days and make sure and download a copy to your mac so you have the files stored locally on your device. Once the 5 days are over, your account will revert to a free account again and a bunch of your tracks will become hidden again. When you decide you want to subscribe to Pro Unlimited again though, the tracks will be reinstated automatically again.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Nick,

Thanks for getting in touch about this. Since your query is particular for your account and we're doing a one time exception here, I've set this convo to private. I've just gifted you 5 days of the Pro Unlimited plan. This way you can access all of your tracks again for the next 5 days and make sure and download a copy to your mac so you have the files stored locally on your device. Once the 5 days are over, your account will revert to a free account again and a bunch of your tracks will become hidden again. When you decide you want to subscribe to Pro Unlimited again though, the tracks will be reinstated automatically again.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis