Question

HELP!!! SOMEHOW I CREATED TWO ACCOUNTS SHARING THE SAME EMAIL!

• 9 February 2019
  • 0 replies

I have spent roughly 4 hours trying to figure out what I have done wrong. A couple days ago I created my sound cloud account with my email address hubastudios@gmail.com and my station name initially was Patrick Huba. Somehow a little while ago when I logged into the desktop version of soundcloud I changed my account to a different name HubaStudios with the same email address I used a couple days ago to create my sound cloud account and now the account I renamed a couple hrs ago is only accessible by the desktop site and not the app. And "Patrick Huba" is only accessible by the Sound Cloud app yet the app is linked to the desktop version when I log in but I cant delete any tracks and it is driving me crazy!!! Please help!. When I go to the desktop version and log in with my HubaStudios@gmail.com email it brings me to the Huba Studio account on soundcloud but when I only use the app and log in the same way it's an entirely different account but they are linked via the desktop version.

Another thing... www.soundcloud.com/hubastudios doesn't even show up yet www.soundcloud.com/Patrick-huba does. What am I missing here? I don't want the Patrick Huba account. I just want Huba Studios.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!