Question

Home feed is not displaying posts in chronological order (and missing content)

Hi all,

I've been using Soundcloud for years and have never run into this type of issue. I follow over 800 artists, and it usually takes me a solid 30 minutes to scroll through music that has been posted in the last 24hours. As of about 72 hours ago, my feed hardly shows any music within the last day, on top of that, it's not even in chronological order. I rely on this heavily for music discovery. Anyone have this issue before or a solution to fix? Take a look at the screenshot below for an example of chronologically out of order content

13 replies

Hi all,

I've been using Soundcloud for years and have never run into this type of issue. I follow over 800 artists, and it usually takes me a solid 30 minutes to scroll through music that has been posted in the last 24hours. As of about 72 hours ago, my feed hardly shows any music within the last day, on top of that, it's not even in chronological order. I rely on this heavily for music discovery. Anyone have this issue before or a solution to fix? Take a look at the screenshot below for an example of chronologically out of order content

I have the same problem... Not fun
I also have been having a similar issue going on Day 3. My stream only consists of my reposts and zero posts by the hundreds of artists I follow. Have been trying to contact SoundCloud for help for three days now and the only response I received was to "sign out and sign back in" like I haven't done that a thousand times already. Discontinuing my subscription until the problem is fixed. I am very frustrated as this is also one of my main sources to discover new music and use it daily.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

We had reporting that to our engineers earlier and they've put a fix for this into place. Can you confirm that this is working for you again? If not so and it requires further investigation, please let us know.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

We had reporting that to our engineers earlier and they've put a fix for this into place. Can you confirm that this is working for you again? If not so and it requires further investigation, please let us know.

Cheers
Mathis

Hi Mathis, thanks for this. Can confirm everything looks good for me now. Such a weird problem! I should note I talked to a guy from SC Support and he had to make an individual account fix. Not sure if that was the fix or if you did something site-wide as well
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

Hi
Everything seems to be working for me also!
Hi there,

Cheers
Mathis

I seem to be having the same issue. Is there a common fix out yet?
Have the same issue - When will this be fixed???
So I kinda figured out, that the problem lies in the reposting of tracks. When someone reposts a track, the soundcloud-app shows you the date when the original post has been uploaded but not the time when the repost itself was posted. That's where the difference comes from.

Is there any fix coming soon? This bug still occurs to me on my android.
I'm having the same issue as well. My feed has been showing me old tracks for the past 4-5 days. Any help?
I'm having the same issue too - it started about 3 days ago on all browsers and on the SC app too.
I just got hit with this glitch today. There's literally only 10 posts showing in my feed, mostly my reposts. Refreshing, clearing browser, logging out and in again doesn't do anything.
Hi, I've had this issue since friday as well. I always go through my feed every morning while at work so It's a bit sad that I haven't been able to do that for the past 4 days now. Hopefully there will be a fix soon!
Been having the same problem for weeks. Tried creating a new account, reinstalling the app, changing settings, nothing has worked. I really want to go back to new music!