Answered

Home page link is "discover"

• 16 November 2018
  • 5 replies

I am not able to go home anymore(ahh)
When I select 'Home' from the [Home | Stream | Collection] toolbar it takes me to discover?
The link showing in the bottom left has "https://soundcloud.com/discover" even though I am hovering over Home?

Everytime I log in now I am presented with the "discover" page? Therefore I can no longer go Home?
icon

Best answer by Jagasounds 26 November 2018, 17:42

😟 That is why i am here.

Must i now type in the URL soundcloud/home every time, instead of just clicking the HOME button ?! 🙃

PS: ok, i got it. Must click the STREAM button next to the HOME button.

PPS: 9 days ago you posted this? It only happened to me today, until then it was same as usual.
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

😟 That is why i am here.

Must i now type in the URL soundcloud/home every time, instead of just clicking the HOME button ?! 🙃

PS: ok, i got it. Must click the STREAM button next to the HOME button.

PPS: 9 days ago you posted this? It only happened to me today, until then it was same as usual.
Userlevel 3
yeah ... also for me the new start/home is "discover" (doesn't matter if click "home" or SC logo).

it would be nice to be able to configure it.
it's ok, we will remember now.

i can understand why they did it...but...my "stream" / posts by hundreds Followed, is all i need to see.

i see it is making playlists like Spotify now. 😖
Userlevel 3
showing "Discover" with my own uploads is really non-sense.... so the users don't see my stuff in their news feed and my plays decrease.
Users need to learn to tap or click [Stream] instead of [Home], change their bookmark. (i don't know how it looks on mobile/phone, i haven't used it since few months ago.)

There was another thing about 2-3 days ago... [Stream] loaded my profile, showing what i had reposted, then it came right after a while. (That was an error in the web page coding, not a change.)