Question

how can i find my facebook friends on soundcloud?

• 9 December 2014
  • 40 replies

Show first post

40 replies

I am having the same problem. None of these solutions have worked. Can anyone help me?
Me too, have been trying all these options above but no luck.. Would really like to know how to link with my Facebook network on Soundcloud..
I have tried these options too but nothing seems to work. Every time I click on the 'Connections' or 'People' tab under settings, there is no option to import facebook friends.

Help! 😞
same here. the solutions in this thread don't work. soundcloud how hard can it be?
Hey,

I was having the same issue for a little bit. But I figured out a trick I think, assuming you didn't create your account directly through Facebook.

1. Sign out of soundcloud
2. Sign in by clicking "Sign in with Facebook" and try seeing your friends in "Who to follow", that should work

(that basically creates a new account using your facebook info)

(Optional if you want to keep your previous account done through email)
3. Sign out
4. Sign in with your original email and password and it should work

It doesn't work for me, I also think that the functionality is no longer useful. I've take screenshots of the entire process and still doesn't work.

1.- First I go to "connections" in settings:

2.- Then since I already connected my facebook account with my soundcloud account...

I proceed to disconnect it in order to repeat the process:

3.- I connect mi facebook account again:

4.- I go to https://soundcloud.com/people and I didnt see the SoundCloud accounts of my friends who've also connected their Facebook accounts with SoundCloud. Just show me the suggestions based on my plays, but no a Facebook friends option:

5.- Even when I sign out of soundcloud and then sign in by clicking "Continue with Facebook" or sign with my email, still doesn't work.

I believe that it should be verified that this process works properly, and if not communicate this to the users so that they know that this functionality does not work at the moment.

Regards.
Userlevel 1
PREVIOUS COMMENT SUMMS THIS UP NICELY. THIS IS FUCKING ANNOYING!!! YOU GUYS TRYING TO MONETIZE AND AT THE SAME TIME SHOOTING YOURSELF IN A LEG. READ THIS MESSAGE WITH SCOTTISH ACCENT AND FIX THE FUCKING FACEBOOK INTEGRATION !111!!11
Im having the same issue, none of the solutions worked for me.
Userlevel 1
i think they gave up on us
I've tried everything in this thread and no such luck, quite infuriating to be honest to not have such simple functionality work. Being shown the exact same screen as Lusty Gallant.
Also I have the same problem and I have tried all of these solutions. None of these solve the problem.
I've spent ridiculous hours trying to do this too and nothing works.

Really? How bloody hard can it be? And no one from Soundcloud seems to be answering?

WTF!
Hi guys, I have same issue, and any of methods listed here didn't work out. Please notify me when you'll get new solution/fix/update
I am also having the same issue and it is very frustrating! What's the point of using soundcloud if you can't share music with your friends.. AS YOU CAN'T FIND THEM! fffsss
When Soundcloud worked better 7 years ago....
https://blog.soundcloud.com/2011/04/07/people-finder/
Same problem, signed in with Facebook, click people, not seeing any from facebook 😞 I tried to remove and re-ad the link, no improvements.