Solved

How can I monetize my songs?

Hello, I started uploading my songs on soundcloud yesterday and so we fulfilled the requirements of souncloud premire. When will I be able to monetize it? And how can I do it?
icon

Best answer by Navid 10 April 2019, 17:32

Hi there @lil m4riX

To check your eligibility for SoundCloud Premier you can go to soundcloud.com/you/premier after logging into your account.

To be eligible for SoundCloud Premier the criteria are:

- You must be an independent creator of original music (at this time we cannot accept mixes or podcast content)

- You must have zero copyright strikes at the time you enroll. You would have received an email from us if you have a copyright strike. Please note, copyright strikes expire within 12 months.

- You must be a SoundCloud Pro or Pro Unlimited subscriber

- You must have 1,000 monetizable streams coming from at least one of these eligible countries: US, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands, New Zealand

- Humans are listening to your tracks (bot streams will not be counted)

- API and embedded plays are not counted

We will be opening up the programme to more Creators in the near future so keep it up and we hope to see you on the programme soon! We hope this clarifies but please let us know if there are further questions.

Cheers,
Navid
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1
Is this your profile? https://soundcloud.com/gameshop-world

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think you are going to get paid for 53 seconds of you and for friend giggling and making beeping noises.
Userlevel 3
Badge +1
Hi there @lil m4riX

To check your eligibility for SoundCloud Premier you can go to soundcloud.com/you/premier after logging into your account.

To be eligible for SoundCloud Premier the criteria are:

- You must be an independent creator of original music (at this time we cannot accept mixes or podcast content)

- You must have zero copyright strikes at the time you enroll. You would have received an email from us if you have a copyright strike. Please note, copyright strikes expire within 12 months.

- You must be a SoundCloud Pro or Pro Unlimited subscriber

- You must have 1,000 monetizable streams coming from at least one of these eligible countries: US, UK, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands, New Zealand

- Humans are listening to your tracks (bot streams will not be counted)

- API and embedded plays are not counted

We will be opening up the programme to more Creators in the near future so keep it up and we hope to see you on the programme soon! We hope this clarifies but please let us know if there are further questions.

Cheers,
Navid