Answered

how can i search my "liked" songs on PC? Also same question for mobile please!!

• 18 June 2015
  • 1 reply

Seems like a basic function that should be on soundcloud is a search bar for within your "likes" would be really helpful to have this function.. the way its set up now songs i liked months ago are basically buried under hundreds of other songs, and theres no fast way to scroll through them since you only have two "icon size" options.. even the smallest/listing type option (looks like my home page) takes forever to scroll through and ive given up on ever hearing my original liked songs. Any solutions or possible updates that will adress this? Thanks!

Also they should incorporate something lke this in the mobile app since thats even more of a pain to find songs in, the mobile app is missing a lot of functionality compared to the online app as is.. theres a big one i was shocked wasnt there but cant think of it right now.
icon

Best answer by IXK 19 June 2015, 04:27

Hello there,
This is a help forum. Here is an explanation of how to make a suggestion for a feature so that it lands in the right inbox.
Greets.
IK
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Hello there,
This is a help forum. Here is an explanation of how to make a suggestion for a feature so that it lands in the right inbox.
Greets.
IK