Solved

how can I see who follows me?

i just want to know who is following me how do I check?

14 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi Erika,

Thanks for visiting the help forums 🙂

You can see who your followers are very easily. Go to your profile page and you will see the total number of your followers on the right hand side, as shown in the screen shot below (please excuse my rather shaky outlining skills haha!)

Click onto that number & all of your followers will be shown 🙂

Hope this helps 🙂

Regards

DJ R.I.P
Userlevel 6
djraveinpeace wrote:

Hi Erika,

You can see who your followers are very easily. Go to your profile page and you will see the total number of your followers on the right hand side, as shown in the screen shot below (please excuse my rather shaky outlining skills haha!)

Hope this helps 🙂

Regards

DJ R.I.P

You can also use this link to get straight to your followers list as well:

https://soundcloud.com/erika-deflorio/followers
Userlevel 1
djraveinpeace wrote:

Hi Erika,

Hope this helps 🙂

Regards

DJ R.I.P

But what if I'm on a phone?
djraveinpeace wrote:

Hi Erika,

Hope this helps 🙂

Regards

DJ R.I.P

Yes I am having the same issue
djraveinpeace wrote:

Hi Erika,

Hope this helps 🙂

Regards

DJ R.I.P

Can I do it from the app tho
djraveinpeace wrote:

Hi Erika,

Hope this helps 🙂

Regards

DJ R.I.P

That's what I'm tryna find out too bro
djraveinpeace wrote:

Hi Erika,

Hope this helps 🙂

Regards

DJ R.I.P

It only shows 15 followers for me and the same 15 every time but it says I have more than 15 followers?
djraveinpeace wrote:

Hi Erika,

Hope this helps 🙂

Regards

DJ R.I.P

How come when I look at my followers the number of followers show 14 but all I can see are 11 followers??. Can I please have hlep referring to this please?? I'm just confused on why I can't not see three of my followers??
djraveinpeace wrote:

Hi Erika,

Hope this helps 🙂

Regards

DJ R.I.P

Nothing shows up for me. I can't even see who other people are following
Userlevel 1
Badge
Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. At this time, only the Android app allows you to view your followers. If you're using an Android device click on the 3 bars at the top right of the app, then click your name where it says "View Public Profile" and then click on "Followers".

I hope this helps,
Jen
It does very much Thank you 🙂 I was wondering as well, currently I have 32 followers and for some strange reason I Can only see 26 on my list. I can not see the other 6 followers following me?? Do you know why this is happening?
Fix the shit for iphones about to unistall like its been over a year and you fuckers still havent managed to fix this.
How can you check if they follow you if they follow 1800 people? I have thousands of followers and can not check my own list. I am trying to message back my fans and am unable to separate the spam messages from my actual fans. Please help as I have been a soundcloud pro subscriber for 4+ years now.
Userlevel 1
As with several other options on Soundcloud - one can click on the profile dropdown menu and find the option "following" and "who to follow" - what would be more easier and logical but to add "followers" to that menu.... no, Soundcloud continues to make this more complicated... : -(