Question

How can i upload playlist from my Android to PC ? Last time when i sync android and PC account i've lost all my track from android...

• 28 June 2016
  • 5 replies

How can i upload playlist from my Android to PC ? Last time when i sync android and PC account ive lost all my track from android... how to do it safety ? Im worried taht when i switch sync "ON" on my Android i'll lost all track from my phone.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry to hear you've been having issues with syncing between your Android and PC. If this issue persists, please try pulling down on your Collection page until you see a spinning wheel - and see if your playlists will now show on your PC.

Cheers
Mathis
Thanks i've lost again songs from my Android.... it synced to playlist on my Pc -.-' i had over 80 songs on my Android now i've got 24... its bullshit...
Hi there,

Sorry to hear you've been having issues with syncing between your Android and PC. If this issue persists, please try pulling down on your Collection page until you see a spinning wheel - and see if your playlists will now show on your PC.

Cheers
Mathis

Hi Mathis,

Why did you put such advise?!
When I pulled down and it started syncing yes, but however ALL MY SONGS are lost again. I have encountered these problems several times.
My advise for people who have had this issue, is to first get all songs on another playlist and try pulling the page down to let it sync and then everytime you want to add a song just pull down when added and it will sync.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Thanks i've lost again songs from my Android.... it synced to playlist on my Pc -.-' i had over 80 songs on my Android now i've got 24... its bullshit...
Hi again,

Argh, super sorry to hear this happened - the idea was to sync the tracks you had added on your phone to the server, but it sounds like it did the job the other way around and overwrote the info on your phone. I can understand how frustrating this must be!

Please consider joining our Android beta program - this way you can submit the issue directly to our mobile engineers via the app on your specific device.

Best
M
Awww... its good that this time i've liked all of songs from my playlist and i could add it again to playlist