Answered

How do I delete 500+ tracks

• 5 October 2015
  • 2 replies

How do I delete all 500+ tracks at once rather than clicking each file?

Uploaded 500+ 12 second tracks to test soundcloud performance. The mobile app won't display the playlist that has 175 tracks. On a Mac, PC and Linux desktop, Firefox and Chrome or Safari lockup sometimes more than a minute when I search for the tag primetimeisnow. The playlists don't even display in the order in which they were created.

I have well over 1500 files. Ultimately I want to group the files into smaller playlists and re-upload them.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 5 October 2015, 19:18

Hi there,

Sorry about the troubles. Hmm, let's see. Given you joined SoundCloud only recently and have only used it for testing, one option would be to delete your entire account, then create it again.

Alternatively, you could use the track manager to delete the tracks. You won't be able to delete all 500 tracks at once, but it will sure be quicker then deleting all if your tracks individually.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Sorry about the troubles. Hmm, let's see. Given you joined SoundCloud only recently and have only used it for testing, one option would be to delete your entire account, then create it again.

Alternatively, you could use the track manager to delete the tracks. You won't be able to delete all 500 tracks at once, but it will sure be quicker then deleting all if your tracks individually.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there,

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mathis

how can i delete more then one track with track manager ?