Question

How te see hidden tracks?

• 2 January 2015
  • 14 replies

Hey, I don't have a Pro account and uploaded a few mix tapes in the past years, now i see that my old tracks are gone and don't appear in the 'tracks' map, how can I see those hidden tracks??

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Florismeert,

You can check out what tracks are hidden on your account here: https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks. To delete click to 'view hidden tracks' and hover your mouse over the track for the 'trash' icon to appear.

Please note: deleted tracks can not be restored. If you have any concerns about this, let us know.

Hope I was able to clear things up for you!

Cheers,
Mathis
Hi Mathis,

thanks for your answer but my old tracks still don't appear in the folder 'hidden tracks' and I haven't deleted them, so when I uploaded a new mix my oldest mix tapes were gone hidden but I can't find hem anyway?

grtz
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Floris,

What are the names of the tracks you are missing? I'd like to see if I can find them for you.

Thanks,
Gina
Hi Gina,

It's a few years ago so I'm not sure about the names...
I think they called "ultimate boit mixtape", "c'est party promo mixtape" and "oktober minimix" or something like that.

Thanks for your help!
Floris
Morning,

A bit of a panic here - didnt realise my soundcloud had stopped, and i never check my old email account. You've emailed me confirming that i just need to reset my account as normal, so i've now done that. Its only been down a couple of days, and I've no record of being told the files would be deleted, more just they were being held. Can you help? They are my lifes work 😞

Pete
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Morning,

A bit of a panic here - didnt realise my soundcloud had stopped, and i never check my old email account. You've emailed me confirming that i just need to reset my account as normal, so i've now done that. Its only been down a couple of days, and I've no record of being told the files would be deleted, more just they were being held. Can you help? They are my lifes work 😞

Pete

Hi Pete,

Is this your profile: https://soundcloud.com/petebromage?
If so, all is still there! Let me know if you have any further questions or if I have the wrong account.

Thanks,
Gina
Morning,

Pete

I have a similar problem. I paid for the unlimited account for one month, uploaded a bunch of tracks, then canceled the account since it should still be an unlimited account until 22. of april but soundcloud allready downgraded me to a free user and now most of my tracks are hidden Seems wrong to me no?

Phil
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Morning,

Pete

Hi,

Your account is still on the Unlimited plan and stays that way until the 22nd. :)

Cheers,
Gina
Morning,

Pete

Hi, i have the same problem, mi mixtape "In Groove We Trust" has been hidden for excess of time, but after I erased other tracks I can't find the way to see that mixtape and put it again on my profile.
Help me please,
Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Morning,

Pete

Hi &YVES,

Just checking - looks like you got it to show again, so you should be all set. Otherwise, please let us know.

Cheers
Mathis
Morning,

Pete

Hi Mathis,
Thank you very much, my mixtapes are back but I still can't listen to them...
But very happy that they're back!
Thanks a lot

Floris
Morning,

Pete

Hi, how can i download my hidden tracks?
Morning,

Pete

some help please....
I wish to change the old hidden tracks and place them onto my present profile because some of the hidden track content good music rather then the one now on my profile