Question

How to insert the video to songtrack

• 23 January 2015
  • 6 replies

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi SoundSC,

Thank you for posting to the Help Forum. Unfortunately we do not have a video feature on our waveform. You can however add a link in the track description to a video. If you would like to request that a video feature be implemented then you can do so here.

Hope that helps!
Gina
Hi SoundSC,

Thank you for posting to the Help Forum. Unfortunately we do not have a video feature on our waveform. You can however add a link in the track description to a video. If you would like to request that a video feature be implemented then you can do so here.

Hope that helps!
Gina

no answer there 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi SoundSC,

Hope that helps!
Gina

Hi,

Sorry if this wasn't the answer you were looking for but we do not have the option to add a live video into your profile. This is what you were asking, correct?

-Gina
Hi SoundSC,

Hope that helps!
Gina

I have sent a request to the authorities
Userlevel 1
Hi SoundSC,

Hope that helps!
Gina

soundcloud's loss
Hi SoundSC,

Hope that helps!
Gina

When I uploaded with presonus studio one it gave me an option. To put the link to a music video before I uploaded it to soundcloud