Question

How to see a messsage's date?

• 21 February 2015
  • 3 replies

I would like to see when a message was sent on SoundCloud, but it just says "1 year". Is there any way to know? It is really important. Thank you.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for posting. It currently isn't possible to tell the exact date when a message was sent - sorry. However, if you had your email notifications enabled, you should have received an email when the message came through - maybe it is still in your inbox?

Cheers
Mathis
Hi Gabriel,

Thanks for posting. It currently isn't possible to tell the exact date when a message was sent - sorry. However, if you had your email notifications enabled, you should have received an email when the message came through - maybe it is still in your inbox?

Cheers
Mathis

I don't have email notifications enabled, but I've been cheking that message these days and it just changed from 1 year ago to 2 years yesterday, so I know the date now. I was lucky haha. Thank you for answering!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Gabriel,

Cheers
Mathis

I'm loving this! Thanks for following up on that and sharing the info.

Cheers
Mathis