Question

I accidentally deleted a track. Is it possible to recover? If yes then how?

• 4 December 2015
  • 6 replies

So i posted some tracks on my soundcloud but i didn't want them anymore so i deleted them. I have a friend thought hat really wants the songs I deleted. Is it possible for me to recover these songs? How can I do it? Thanks in advanced!

6 replies

I'm not an official soundcloud administrator but I know this problem, no you can't restore it but if you uploaded it, it should be in your videos in storage so you can uplod it again.
I'm not an official soundcloud administrator but I know this problem, no you can't restore it but if you uploaded it, it should be in your videos in storage so you can uplod it again.
You mean like on my computer storage? Cause I reset my computer to factory and forgot to back it up
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Greeny,

If it was a recent upload then I may be able to help you recover it. What's the title of the track?

-Gina
I believe one was fried chicken galore and another was talkin like white boys
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there, I wasn't able to restore fried chicken galore as it was too old. The other track is restore now though.

Cheers
Mathis
Can you help recover any of my songs? I left to the army and I stopped recording, the sd card I had everything saved on doesn't work anymore.
Glock Cocked ft. Jorge
Care by cody
Deep thoughts
Dreams money can buy verse
Hands on the wheel ft. Jorge and Matthew
Doin me
I'm sorry girl
Tell me that you care
Up all night
Differences freestyle
Something you ain't heard
Star with it