Question

I can't click on a song to skip some parts of it

• 11 December 2015
  • 14 replies

Hello, I no longer can skip parts of a song by clicking on the song

14 replies

me too...and i don't see the songs turn the darker grey as they load/buffer. only seeing the orange bars move across as they play.
microsoft edge is ok. the problem started recently in my chrome browser.
Have this issue too. No errors in my console. I've noticed issues with the canadiantire.ca menu , I think it could be css related.
same problem here on chrome
I am having the exact problem on chrome. No problem with Microsoft Edge though. Any suggestion how to fix this problem?
It only seems to happen to me with chrome and i don't know how to fix it
Having the exact same problem on Chrome, it is extremely frustrating.
same problem safari
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there everyone,

Thank you for reporting here on the forum. Are you still experiencing the same issue? If so, please make sure to run the basic steps and report back.

Cheers!
hi i did all that, still wont work on safari, not every mix though, just some. i downloaded google chrome and i can now skip through tracks/mixes. this is no problem, short term but id like to stick to safari if there is a fix available. thanks
I tried all of the basic steps but it still does not work. I can skip on microsoft edge but I would much rather stay on Chrome like I've always done if possible. I don't know why this problem suddenly started because I've used sound cloud for over 2 years and it has always worked just fine on Chrome.
Hi there everyone,

Thank you for reporting here on the forum. Are you still experiencing the same issue? If so, please make sure to run the basic steps and report back.

Cheers!

I too have completed all of the steps to troubleshoot this issue and the same issue is occurring, only on Google Chrome. How will we know when this bug has been fixed?
Everyone is having the issue on all browsers. There's already more than a few problem reports about it.
I can't skip as well on certain tracks. Using safari