Question

I can't comment on tracks

• 13 October 2017
  • 17 replies

For some reason on all tracks I listen to (even the ones that have comments enabled and on tracks that people that haven't blocked me) I can't comment.
I post the comment, but then immediately deletes it.
I've tried logging out and refresh the page.
still nothing.
and now I have another friend have the same issue.

This topic has been closed for comments

17 replies

same issue here 😞
Userlevel 4
Badge
Hello,

Yes, I am experiencing the same problem as well. At this point I do not believe it to be more than 48 hours old. I have tried two accounts, two browsers in safe mode, etc., and the comment seems to post for a second, then it is "deleted". Sometimes I get the "Something Went Wrong, Retry" button on the bottom, and sometimes not.

If this is platform-wide, then it's a massive problem, but let's hope it's an easy fix that they are already working on. Since this has a pretty major impact on my daily SoundCloud activity, I will definitely stick with this until it's resolved.

Cheers,
Matt
Userlevel 1
Me too. What happened? It seemed to post but deleted...
Hello,

Yes, I am experiencing the same problem as well. At this point I do not believe it to be more than 48 hours old. I have tried two accounts, two browsers in safe mode, etc., and the comment seems to post for a second, then it is "deleted". Sometimes I get the "Something Went Wrong, Retry" button on the bottom, and sometimes not.

If this is platform-wide, then it's a massive problem, but let's hope it's an easy fix that they are already working on. Since this has a pretty major impact on my daily SoundCloud activity, I will definitely stick with this until it's resolved.

Cheers,
Matt
Hello,

Cheers,
Matt

they are not responding at all for some weird reason.. not even a update letting us know they know of this problem
Userlevel 4
Badge
they are not responding at all for some weird reason.. not even a update letting us know they know of this problem
No, and I wouldn't expect it promptly. I've spent many an hour on this support community recently and communication has not been their strong point.

That being said, the two major problems I brought to their attention in the past have been (eventually) fixed, but the last one took six weeks due to poor communication, when in my estimation it could have been solved in two weeks - the amount of time it actually took when I got in contact with an SC developer.

Like I mentioned, I can't judge yet, though. They might be on this right now, if we are lucky.
I have the same Problem ... on all Browser in two Accounts ...
We are the chosen ones? Or similar problem to all users of the cloud?:?
I have the same problem, tested on two accounts, Firefox & Chrome, both normal and incognito/private mode
same problem since a day ago
Userlevel 4
Badge
same problem since a day ago
Ayyyy Mister L!
Same here. All browsers, two accounts .
Same problem, can't comment since yesterday.
up 🙂 yes, cant comment what is a bad bad ting 🙂
Cant comment on tracks here! Cheers
Same here, can't comment on tracks.
same here in austria.. hope, they will fix that bug soon!! :(((
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

We've let our engineers know abut this & they are on it. Please see here for more info & updates. Closing this topic to keep communication in one place. Thank you!