Question

I can't see my tracks

• 27 February 2018
  • 17 replies

Well the problem is when i go to my profile i can't see my songs.But they apear at the botom of the page and by pressing space i can listen to them.Also i can't see my notifications.Help me pls!!!!

17 replies

Same problem here, I cant see my messages, notifications and anysongs on profiles. Main page (stream) is empty too. Please help me
Same problem here, I cant see my messages, notifications and anysongs on profiles. Main page (stream) is empty too. Please help me
Same.
literally same but its Good to see i am not alone in this. Just asked my Bf to check if his account is acting up too, he says everything is all good for him. I Wonder what that is................
same problem, i can't see my private track i recently uploaded...
Please for help
I have the same problem.. Can't see my tracks and anybody tracks on every web browser
hey try to change your language to "English (US)" everything started working for me again.
hey try to change your language to "English (US)" everything started working for me again.
thanks mate, it works for me 😉
thanks mate, it works for me ;)
YEAH IT WORKS PEACE !!!
I can`t change the language 😞
english doesn`t work!!
same problem. Been 3 days now. cant see, edit, delete them.
Can anyone see my tracks? Is it something to do with my account?
Tried all browsers.

https://soundcloud.com/janwezen
I think it's SC API problem :/

I have same problem
Change language , the list for changing is at the vary bottom of the site. Right side.
I have the same problem - since yesterday I can't see my tracks - the list is empty.
I've just changed the language from Polish to English (US) - the problem has gone away
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Community members,

Just catching up on this - our engineers have been made aware and fixed the issue from our end - you should be all set again!

Sorry about the inconvenience & all the best
Mathis
This is happening to me right now and even when I try to see my account when I'm not logged in it only shows my playlists. It still says I have 3 tracks on the right side when viewing my account but it doesn't show them and if I click on a link to one of my songs it says it wasn't found! Somebody help me out please. ( I tried the language thing and that failed to have any outcome).

Edit: Never mind it literally started working the second I said this.