Question

I can't see my tracks

• 27 February 2018
  • 17 replies

Well the problem is when i go to my profile i can't see my songs.But they apear at the botom of the page and by pressing space i can listen to them.Also i can't see my notifications.Help me pls!!!!

17 replies

This is happening to me right now and even when I try to see my account when I'm not logged in it only shows my playlists. It still says I have 3 tracks on the right side when viewing my account but it doesn't show them and if I click on a link to one of my songs it says it wasn't found! Somebody help me out please. ( I tried the language thing and that failed to have any outcome).

Edit: Never mind it literally started working the second I said this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Community members,

Just catching up on this - our engineers have been made aware and fixed the issue from our end - you should be all set again!

Sorry about the inconvenience & all the best
Mathis
I've just changed the language from Polish to English (US) - the problem has gone away
I have the same problem - since yesterday I can't see my tracks - the list is empty.
Change language , the list for changing is at the vary bottom of the site. Right side.
I think it's SC API problem :/

I have same problem
same problem. Been 3 days now. cant see, edit, delete them.
Can anyone see my tracks? Is it something to do with my account?
Tried all browsers.

https://soundcloud.com/janwezen
english doesn`t work!!
I can`t change the language 😞
hey try to change your language to "English (US)" everything started working for me again.
thanks mate, it works for me ;)
YEAH IT WORKS PEACE !!!
hey try to change your language to "English (US)" everything started working for me again.
thanks mate, it works for me 😉
I have the same problem.. Can't see my tracks and anybody tracks on every web browser
same problem, i can't see my private track i recently uploaded...
Please for help
literally same but its Good to see i am not alone in this. Just asked my Bf to check if his account is acting up too, he says everything is all good for him. I Wonder what that is................
Same problem here, I cant see my messages, notifications and anysongs on profiles. Main page (stream) is empty too. Please help me
Same.
Same problem here, I cant see my messages, notifications and anysongs on profiles. Main page (stream) is empty too. Please help me