Question

I can't skip through a track using google chrome ????

• 1 January 2016
  • 30 replies

Chrome Version 47.0.2526.106 m

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Killerx,

This should be sorted in the most recent update from Chrome.

Cheers
Mathis
This is not fixed in the new Chrome. Embedded or directly on SC do not allow you to skip forward.
Hi there Killerx,

Cheers
Mathis

This has not been fixed for the most recent version of Google Chrome
Please fix. Windows 10 with updated chrome and not working
I'm currently on Version 48.0.2564.82 m and it doesn't work.
I even installed the developer build "Chrome Canary", which is a couple of versions ahead of the end consumer version (currentlich on Version 50.0.2632.0 canary (64-bit)), and it also doesn't work here.
It's not the end of the world because you can still skip ahead using the timeline on the bottom of the page, but it would be cool, if this would work again at some point.
Hi there Killerx,

Cheers
Mathis

Still doesn't work in Chrome or Microsoft Edge
How is this marked as "solved" when the only reply is "This should be sorted" and everyone is saying that is incorrect. It doesn't take long to see that it is not working, just try it...?
Hi there Killerx,

Cheers
Mathis

Indeed, this is still a problem and is not been solved yet.
Hi there Killerx,

Cheers
Mathis

+1 Still not solved for Chrome Version 48.0.2564.109 m My user agent string: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/48.0.2564.109 Safari/537.36
Problem still here, please fix it. Thank you.
Please fix this is a major bug and I've had this problem for over a month latest Chrome Windows 10
It now works! Thanks!
Chrome Version 48.0.2564.116 m
I'm on 48.0.2564.116 beta-m and it still doesn't work.
Huh! You're right. I worked for me a week ago, now it doesn't again. What the actual hell?
Please fix this guys. This is annoying.
Has anyone found a solution for this bug? I have not been able to fast forward for over 3 months now!
Solution: quit using a system that can't figure this out in MONTHS... I write code for a living, this can't be that hard. They are choosing not to fix it at this point.
It's still doing my nut in. Please fix it.
not fixed
The ability to skip through the tracks is no longer working for me either. It would really great if soundcloud brought back this function or was able to fix the problem if it was unintentional. Not being able to skip through a track makes Soundcloud a little less awesome and less awesome is always sad. 😞
please fix. crucial for me
Please fix.
Fix this bro.
still not working, latest version of Chrome, Windows 10
I've just figured a simple solution to this ridiculous issue. In the latest version of Chrome simply highlight the title text of the track you're listening to, then copy / paste it in to a google search box to find it on Youtube, where you'll be able to skip through the track without issues, how it should be.
Effectively this makes Soundcloud just a links page and directory, but I assume that's how they want it now?
Not good enough