Question

I have un-reposted that I reposted by accident and it won't disappear from my profile

• 18 March 2015
  • 5 replies

As the title says, I'm having an issue where a previously reposted (accidentally) and un-reposted song won't disappear from my profile. I clicked the repost button a second time and it shows as grey now for the track itself, but the track still displays on my profile. I have seen others with this issue but haven't seen a solution yet. Thanks!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Andrew,

Thank you for posting on the help forum. Hmm, let's see - that sure is not expected behavior. I've looked into this and it looks like the track "Higher State" is the track in question. Can you confirm this? Our developers will take a look into this.

Thanks for your patience on this.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there Andrew,

Thank you for posting on the help forum. Hmm, let's see - that sure is not expected behavior. I've looked into this and it looks like the track "Higher State" is the track in question. Can you confirm this? Our developers will take a look into this.

Cheers
Mathis

Yep, that's it! Thanks, Mathis.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Andrew,

Cheers
Mathis

Hi Andrew,

This track should now no longer be on your public profile. We'll keep an eye out on this though, so if you experience this again, please let us know here.

Cheers
Mathis
Hi there Andrew,

Cheers
Mathis

awesome, thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi there Andrew,

Cheers
Mathis

Happy to help Andrew!