Answered

I'm getting the "Track cannot be played" error. I know this is a "Common Issue", but if it could be fixed, that would be great

• 21 May 2015
  • 8 replies

This track can't be played right now. Please try again later.
icon

Best answer by Mathis 22 May 2015, 13:53

Hi there,

Just checking in - are things back to normal for you now? Since a few of you wrote in about this, I'm assuming this was a temporary glitch on our end, which has now been fixed.

If the issue continues and the steps outlined in the original post here don't seem to help, please let us know here.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

8 replies

The same thing is happening to us. What is going on?
same here
Me too!! Its really annoying.
yea same here ad least im not the only one
ok, is back on for me.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled This track cannot be played. Also, my playlist is gone. What's happening?.

I've been kicked out and had to sign back in at least twice, and now that I'm in, I can't play most tracks, and it doesn't know where my playlist "Soul and Pop for Work" is.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Just checking in - are things back to normal for you now? Since a few of you wrote in about this, I'm assuming this was a temporary glitch on our end, which has now been fixed.

If the issue continues and the steps outlined in the original post here don't seem to help, please let us know here.

Cheers
Mathis
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled this track cant be played right now.

getting the message this track cant be played right now try again later for every track