Question

I opened an account 2 days ago, when i search my music in google via artist name, track name or both, my account isn't listed in the results

• 6 September 2015
  • 5 replies

Hi guys, I've just opened an account 2 days ago and hen i search my music in google via artist name, track name or both, my account isn't listed in the results . Have I not checked some box in settings or does google take a few days to add me to there lists or something like that?? any help would be much appreciated ..thanks

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Killa,

Google will update eventually and start recognising your new profile but it helps to have an active profile. Also Google likes space. Instead of KillaManZilla make it Killa Man Zilla. Google also likes repetition. Repeating your username in your track titles and in your track description will help you climb up the ladder on Google search results.

Ultimately we can't force Google to display your profile on top, that is beyond our control.

Hope this helps!
Gina 😉
Thanks for the reply Gina.
the thing is though When i type "killaManZilla soundcloud" into a google only a hand full of results show up, enough to check every one and I still don't appear at all..?
Is that right?
thanks again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Thanks for the reply Gina.
the thing is though When i type "killaManZilla soundcloud" into a google only a hand full of results show up, enough to check every one and I still don't appear at all..?
Is that right?
thanks again.

Hi again,

I'd give this a few more days for google to catch up on things. If after a few weeks of activity on SoundCloud Google still doesn't seem to have caught up on things, you can try this tool to give them a "ping" 🙂
you are a champion.
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I changed my soundcloud URL, but the old one is showing up on Google. How do I g....

I changed my soundcloud URL, but the old one is showing up on Google. None of the tracks will work from any of those links. How do I get my new URL to show up on Google?