Answered

I try to delete songs in order to create space, but they cannot be deleted. Therefore, I cannot post new content. Please help.

• 29 August 2015
  • 1 reply

I keep trying to delete songs, in order to create space. However, the space is not being created and ultimately I deleted two songs for no reason due to the fact that I cannot upload new content, which forces me to have to deal with having two deleted songs and no new space for my new content. G'day. I said GOOD DAY
icon

Best answer by Mathis 31 August 2015, 12:32

And a g'day to you too 🙂

Looks like you've uploaded 183 minutes of music in total at the moment, which has you 3 minutes over your total quota for free accounts. This is why some of your tracks are now hidden and you cannot upload more.

In order for all of them to appear on your account, you can either upgrade to a Pro plan or delete some sounds to make space on your account for new uploads.

You can check out what tracks are hidden on your account here: https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks. To delete click to 'view hidden tracks' and hover your mouse over the track for the 'trash' icon to appear.

Hope I was able to clear things up for you! If you continue to experience issues with this, please let us know here and we'll be happy to take another look with you.

Cheers
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
And a g'day to you too 🙂

Looks like you've uploaded 183 minutes of music in total at the moment, which has you 3 minutes over your total quota for free accounts. This is why some of your tracks are now hidden and you cannot upload more.

In order for all of them to appear on your account, you can either upgrade to a Pro plan or delete some sounds to make space on your account for new uploads.

You can check out what tracks are hidden on your account here: https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks. To delete click to 'view hidden tracks' and hover your mouse over the track for the 'trash' icon to appear.

Hope I was able to clear things up for you! If you continue to experience issues with this, please let us know here and we'll be happy to take another look with you.

Cheers
Mathis