Question

I updated chrome, flash, cleared my cache & everything else I researched to do. The orange bar loads, but now some songs still won't play.

• 21 October 2015
  • 2 replies

I updated chrome, flash, cleared my cache & everything else I researched to do... the orange bar loads, but now some songs still won't play. I am using the latest updated versions of Google Chrome & Adobe Flash Player.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Heather,

Any problems with audio on Chrome? Also, can you playback ok on SoundCloud with other browsers?

Thanks,
Gina
Hi Heather,

Any problems with audio on Chrome? Also, can you playback ok on SoundCloud with other browsers?

Thanks,
Gina

Hi Gina,

Some track will play. Some will not. I believe it's because I updated Chrome to the newest version in order to see the Orange Bar... As I tried using another browser & couldn't log into my email, or other accounts online. Then when I tried uploading the older version of Chrome, it wouldn't upload. I ended up deleting Chrome, Firefox & it just got worse... I shouldn't have updated Chrome at all. My solution to this mess... System Restore... I got the old Chrome back & had to do a few other things to get back on track. It's just weird that some tracks would play & others wouldn't. Also, the Orange Bar will show up if you click on the track w/my older version of Chrome. Weird just weird. The new chrome just isn't compatible w/flash plugins... what a shame. thanx for your response. much appreciated.