Question

I use Macbookpro, I log in from google account, My profile page is blank, I also reset my password nothing happened, still blank...

Blank Profile

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Joel,

Thanks for posting on our help forum. I've looked into this for you from our end and saw that you've emailed us about this also. Have you received Holly's email response? We were able to reproduce the issue from here and our developers are currently looking into it. We'll reach out to you again via email as soon as we have news from our developers.

Thanks for your patience on this & all the best
Mathis
Hi Joel,

Thanks for posting on our help forum. I've looked into this for you from our end and saw that you've emailed us about this also. Have you received Holly's email response? We were able to reproduce the issue from here and our developers are currently looking into it. We'll reach out to you again via email as soon as we have news from our developers.

Mathis

My profile page is finally back, thankyou Mathis... 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Joel,

Mathis

Good stuff! 🙂