Question

Is it possible to shuffle ALL tracks at once?

• 26 June 2017
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
I know that this has been brought up on forums before, but now the problem is just unavoidable.

Before the shuffle button got moved on to the bar on the bottom of the page you were able to scroll down and use the global shuffle to shuffle all preloaded tracks on the page. Now even that work around doesn't work.

So, is it possible to fully shuffle all tracks in the queue now at all?

9 replies

Nope. It works on mobile somewhat well but on computer it's been broken ever since they implemented the "next up" toolbar abomination.
Userlevel 1
Nope. It works on mobile somewhat well but on computer it's been broken ever since they implemented the "next up" toolbar abomination.
I guessed so. It's really annoying, i always used to shuffle all my likes but now there's no point.
Userlevel 3
Can't believe how long this has been an issue. @soundcloud why not fixed yet?
You need to start playing the first track of the playlist. Then turn shuffle on. After that play (click) a random track very far down the list. I tend to click one somewhere in the middle of the list. Then click next song button a few times to check if it works. This allows me to shuffle the ENTIRE playlist, but somehow not every time. If it doesn't work, reload the page and try again.
Before hitting the shuffle button, go into your playlist and play the first song. Then hit the "next up" button (button farthest to the right, next to the heart)and scroll all the way down to your last song, you can then hit shuffle and blam-o all your music is shuffled. The only problem with this method is that you will always here your first song first. It can easily be remedied by moving its position in the "next up" tab, double clicking shuffle and then selecting the new 1st song in your next up tab.
Before hitting the shuffle button, go into your playlist and play the first song. Then hit the "next up" button (button farthest to the right, next to the heart)and scroll all the way down to your last song, you can then hit shuffle and blam-o all your music is shuffled. The only problem with this method is that you will always here your first song first. It can easily be remedied by moving its position in the "next up" tab, double clicking shuffle and then selecting the new 1st song in your next up tab.
This does work, but if your likes playlist has almost 2,000 tracks like mine, it still takes a very long time to scroll down to the bottom of the playlist.
I have around 1,000 tracks it takes about a minute or so I mean if you want it to be shuffled then that's your best bet at the moment
I tried all of these, they don't work for me.
Then you’re not doing it right it still works to this day