Answered

Is there a way to change the who-to-follow suggestions? (currently only shows profiles that do not fit my musical taste at all)

• 18 May 2015
  • 1 reply

Is there a way to change/reset the who-to-follow suggestions, which are supposed to be based on my plays? (currently only shows American Hip-Hop profiles even though I never ever listen to Hip-Hop, but only to deep house/techno instead)
icon

Best answer by Mathis 19 May 2015, 14:25

Hi Felix,

Thanks for posting on our help forum. Sorry to hear the profiles we suggest to fit your desires. It currently is not possible to change this manually.

Here's what I sometimes do: I go to a profile or an artist whose music I really like and look at the users he/she is following - I often find super interesting other creators in there. Not a direct solution to your query, but maybe a workaround for you to find new artists?

Cheers
Mathis

P.S.: Oh, once you start following further artists, the system that is behind the "Who to Follow"-action will pick up your preferences and should change over time. Probably worth mentioning that, too 🙂
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi Felix,

Thanks for posting on our help forum. Sorry to hear the profiles we suggest to fit your desires. It currently is not possible to change this manually.

Here's what I sometimes do: I go to a profile or an artist whose music I really like and look at the users he/she is following - I often find super interesting other creators in there. Not a direct solution to your query, but maybe a workaround for you to find new artists?

Cheers
Mathis

P.S.: Oh, once you start following further artists, the system that is behind the "Who to Follow"-action will pick up your preferences and should change over time. Probably worth mentioning that, too 🙂