Answered

like icon doesnt work on computer

• 30 July 2019
  • 4 replies

like button doesnt work on desktop
icon

Best answer by Mathis 30 July 2019, 18:36

@Chakridas108 - just a heads up that this should now be working again.

Thank you for the quick reporting here on the Help Community. This really helped our engineers investigate the issue quickly and fix it.
View original

4 replies

Same here. I opened a ticket, but just now so don't have an answer yet. Could it be related to the "upload problem"?...
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hey there,

Hmm, I've looked into this for you and the like button should actually work as expected. Which browser are you using? Have you tried a private / incognito window and see if it works in there? Maybe it is merely your cache / cookies, or a 3rd party extensions such as Adblock keeping SoundCloud from working properly.

Let us know how it went.

Cheers
Mathis

EDIT: Scratch that. It looks like more users are affected. Our engineers are investigating.
Using Chrome. No add-ons. It was working this morning, but stopped at one point. Did not try incognito, but I can try. Would not really explain why it suddenly stopped working though.

Other oddity: I can still like a playlist, but not tracks. And all my already liked tracks still show on my "Likes" page, but they all have a grey heart instead of orange.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@Chakridas108 - just a heads up that this should now be working again.

Thank you for the quick reporting here on the Help Community. This really helped our engineers investigate the issue quickly and fix it.