Question

Likes now showing up. Not for me and not for others.

• 17 December 2015
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
It started few days ago. Likes just wanished from all tracks on whole SoundCloud for me.
They are not showing up for me or other people tracks. Only shows on my profile, but not on the tracks.
Why and how can it be fixed?

Sorry for my English.

6 replies

Same problem here, all my likes vanished and shares vanished.. however, the tracks I liked are still on my profile.. It's weird.
Userlevel 1
Same problem here, all my likes vanished and shares vanished.. however, the tracks I liked are still on my profile.. It's weird.
Its major bug, i hope they are fixing it. 🙂
Is it a bug? Or is it a new implementation? Perhaps a way to make soundcloud less conceited in a way?
And if thats the case, I'll be very disappointed and will think about switching networks. I care about those digital hearts so much haha!

They also might just be trying it out. Big networks like this and facebook will sometimes randomly try things out for a few days and change it back.

Soundcloud is a great site, but I feel like there's so many things they can expand on I don't know why they don't!
Userlevel 1
Everyone loves the hearts, it would be bad move in my opinion. :)
You are right actually, since it cant be that website big as this is not aware of this and fixing it. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Hmm, the likes should still be there, however they've moved to the left hand side. Could this be what's been causing the confusion?

EDIT: Let me rephrase this a little - the like-button in order to like a track has always and still is showing on the left hand side under the waveform. The number of likes a track had gotten used to be displayed on the right hand side, however these two indicators have now been merged, i.e the like button will also indicate how many likes a track has received.
Userlevel 1
Oh, i use firefox and my zoomlevel is 100%. Then like counter is not visible
When zoom level is on 90% or less, like counter on left side shows up heh

So for people who use firefox zoom level 100%+ like counter is not visible.

Thanks Matis for help.
Silly me. 🙂