Question

Likes on mobile app are not showing up on website

Show first post

75 replies

I can't see any listening/action taking going on! I'm experiencing this too. I've definitely have the same account and I have likes since forever ago which are not showing up on the website but are in the app. Also, they are not market as liked on the website. It's like the website and the app are using two different databases to store my data
Still having this problem, 53 likes on phone, 15 on comp, totally different ones, I know this is the same account because I have the same followers.
i have the same issue 😞
Still not fixed 😕 Many great songs lost because of this
Same still same issue. updated my soundcloud client on phone same as allways.
I am encountering the same problem. And now the songs I had liked on my android have disappeared on it aswell. It looks the same as it is on the PC but both should have about 20 more songs I recently liked.
That is really disturbing, actually. How to fix this problem? Also my playlists are lacking a lot of songs and some are mixed in the playlists they don't belong to. Also missing lots of followings. Need to get this fixed ASAP.

No reply from the mods? Been a week already.
hay, I have 33 love track, but when I press looking and listening, I see 15 track 😕 please help me 🙂 web page all good, I see all track, but android I can't listening 😕 please help me 🙂

https://soundcloud.com/gediminas-stankevi-ius-351817382
soundcloud don't seem to give shit about this problem guys. i have the same as the top post six month ago, and no, i won't take screenshot for you, you can check everything on your server and do your job, thanks

Ho, and by the way, its been more than a week that i changed my profile pic and whenever i post a link to my likes on social media, it is the old one that is showing. THUMBS UP
That really sucks to be honest. I've been a proud soundcloud user for a long time now and am encountering any kind of a problem for the first time and seeing that it isn't concerning anyone around here makes me think about changing to other online audio distribution provider.

2 weeks passed by and still no reply from any kind of support here?
soundcloud don't seem to give shit about this problem guys. i have the same as the top post six month ago, and no, i won't take screenshot for you, you can check everything on your server and do your job, thanks

Ho, and by the way, its been more than a week that i changed my profile pic and whenever i post a link to my likes on social media, it is the old one that is showing. THUMBS UP

i Cry a bit and 8 minutes later, my new likes have been sync'd
Still got the problem of the profile pic but hey, its already better 🙂
I'm having exactly the same issue now. Last night I have been liking 13 tracks on my mobile app (Alcatel Pop Smartphone) and they don't show up on my website. Android problem then?
Quantafide: 'Another (fine) nice mess' - S.Yamagishi: 'In a garage' - Fred Naa: 'All these things you said' - Velcro Elves: 'Larry and Joe' - Midipunk: 'Horrible Noise' are 5 of them.
The comments that I've written can be seen in the website!
Hi,

facing the same issue since months.

there is also the issue that I can't see my playlist created on mobile on the website.

Seems there are missing some implementation regarding sync between mobile and website.

cheers
having same problem only way to see them on the web version is to repost them on mobile version and then refresh home stream and like from there on web version!! rather annoying!!!
I have the same problem. Just happened today.

Getting rather frustrated by reading these responses and seeing that SoundCloud isn't doing anything to help. It'd be nice to have all my music synced. Get it together.
I've had this problem for months now and still nothing? They said on this tread they'd look into this 6 months ago...
Hello, i'm experiencing the same problem since a month. plz fix this shit bro ! Or i gotta download all the song, easier and offline free.
same here ..
Can't believe they've had over 6 months and they still haven't fixed the problem.
Same here. Over 140 likes on my G4 in the mobile app dont show up on the web. They showed up on my previous phones app too. Just not the web. 😕
Same here. Over 140 likes on my G4 in the mobile app dont show up on the web. They showed up on my previous phones app too. Just not the web. 😕
I noticed on the browser version in the collections tab the first 9 show up and I can play them, but normally in the mobile app when the next song is the next liked song in the list, the web version plays related songs after. Not any songs from the likes list. I can only play those first 9 songs though. When I hit see more it goes to the likes tab, which says I havent liked any tracks yet.
Same issue here. Likes on web ui will show up in app, but likes in app won't show up on web ui (nor sonos).

This issue has been posted over 6 months ago, I think it's about time this get fixed or at the very least looked into.
Hi Sweatty and Stuck on Stupid,

To be honest, we usually catch on to things when users report them so thank you for giving the heads up on this. My first thought on the missing likes is that you may have accidentally created a duplicate account on your mobile device. Can you take a screenshot of the likes on your device and post it here so that I can compare it with what I see?

Thanks!
Gina

Thanks Gina. I uploaded a song then decided to change the artwork..Naturally everything has to be deleted and then re-entered,yes? 🙂 So I re-entered the music file and updated the image with a new one..........since then no LIKES or SHARES yet I got notification of people who gave a LIKE ,hopefully a listen.HELP!!
Have a good day and please let me(us) know if that is relevant ,pertinent and so on! Or any advice....Thank you ! Yours sincerely,Stephen Deg
ive been getting this problem but i think my mobile updated to my pc likes so i just lost a ton of things on my likes list : c
I could fix the same kinda issue somehow.

Here are the details:
I have liked 6 songs on mobile app, and have never liked songs on web.
I could see my likes, but none of my likes shows up on web.

I signed out on web, and re-signed in right away.

After all, the 6 my likes songs show up on web as well.
If you have never tried this way, it may help you.

So is the cause related to local cache or somethings?
This issue is really unfriendly to users since liking songs both on mobile and web is one of the most frequent users behaviors. SoundCloud team should more serious about this issue, otherwise...
The same problem still going on, tbh it's really a pain. You'd think it'd be fixed by now but no