Question

Limit on how many tracks you can add to a playlist / set

• 6 November 2014
  • 29 replies

Show first post

29 replies

Hi there,

Thanks for posting. Currently, only 200 tracks in a playlist can be displayed. However, if a playlist does contain more then that, all tracks will be played, only this cannot be displayed at the moment. Our developers are looking for ways to improve this in the future though.

Hope this helps to shed some light on this! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks & all the best,
Mathis

This was posted 5 months ago and I just ran into this issue on the mobile app. I can add over 200 tracks to my playlist on the browser app and listen to them, but if I access SoundCloud from my mobile app I can't see any tracks that are in the list after 200. Will this ever be fixed or should I start a new Playlist? Frustrating!
Thanks for the reply! The issue seems to have been resolved - that was quick! Now if this is extended to the mobile app, I'll be a super happy camper.
All the best
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thanks for posting. Currently, only 200 tracks in a playlist can be displayed. However, if a playlist does contain more then that, all tracks will be played, only this cannot be displayed at the moment. Our developers are looking for ways to improve this in the future though.

Hope this helps to shed some light on this! Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks & all the best,
Mathis