Answered

May we please ask of you a pro-bono Pro account for our charity organization?

• 27 December 2015
  • 1 reply

Moving Day Enterprises is a charity organization that I started up this year that is getting a lot of attention and gaining fast. We're not oriented towards money at all, we actually strive to teach creativity and help artists, musicians, and any other creative people sell their work, build profiles for themselves, present themselves professionally, practice etiquette, and deal with buyers politely while also protecting their best interests.

I've been working on this for a while now, and in consideration of the way our website handles music, I think instead of coding out our own music platform or using free plugins, we'd really like to team up with you and just keep your music thing flowing, and build the music portion of the site around you. Is there someone I could talk to about how to accomplish that?

Also, I was going to ask if we could be set up with a free account for a little while until our website is complete, that way we can keep peoples music on there, keep it circulating, and use the ease and aesthetic value of your long-standing and simple platform to better encourage new users to upload their music here and post their projects there. We will bring you a lot of users and listeners, just my account alone has been doing OK by itself, I'm linked up all over the internet. As it is we can boast at least 3,000 followers total combined from all the different social media, mainly Facebook.

Anyway, thought it wouldn't hurt to ask.

I'm looking forward to hearing back from you all. Thank you.

Moving Day Enterprises
Moving Day Project
Our Website Under Construction

With Respect and Admiration - Phil Walker of "Moving Day" facebook.com/dyiliq[img]https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/1336207/RackMultipart20151227-17404-18lts29-mac_os_x_lion-wide_inline.jpg?1451231872[/img]
icon

Best answer by Mathis 4 January 2016, 11:18

Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Please reach out to our payments team about this particular case. You can reach them via email here.

All the best
Mathis
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. Please reach out to our payments team about this particular case. You can reach them via email here.

All the best
Mathis