Question

Mobile app won't sync to my PC account

I use soundcloud every day on my mobile but none of my likes or songs I add to my playlists ever show up on the PC website. It's really annoying!! There is no option to 'turn on syncing' on my phone or PC. I've signed in and out, uninstalled and yes I'm logged into the same accounts on both devices....

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi there Erpt,

Sorry to hear this is happening to you. We've received similar reports about this not working. Our developers have been made aware of this and we're preparing for a fix in the coming update.

Can you let me know which device model and operating system you're using?

Cheers
Mathis
The same thing is happening to me.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
The same thing is happening to me.
Hi there,

Our engineers are still working for the syncing issues to be fully sorted. We're hoping to push the fix with one of the coming updates.
This happens to me too. Im on a OnePlus one
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi LabbaGames,

Thanks for providing the info, and sorry about the inconvenience. Our engineers are working on a fix for this, so we're hoping this can soon be resolved.

Cheers
Mathis
I am using iPhone6 and this happens to me too 😞
Userlevel 2
The funny this is that these problems have been in the app for more than a month now. Now with songs cutting short, SC app is just too broken to be used.
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
The funny this is that these problems have been in the app for more than a month now. Now with songs cutting short, SC app is just too broken to be used.
Hi Edd,

We're as bumbed out about these bugs as you are. Rest assured our engineers are working around the clock to find a solid and stable fix for this. We're hoping to be able and update users on the forum soon.

Cheers
Mathis
My songs are already buffered on Pc account. Then why should I have to buffer it again on mobile app?
Please fix it.
same here pc-likes on mobile and mobile-likes on pc... 2 months later...
this issue was posted 3 months ago...still has not been fixed??? I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S4. I have 8 tracks in one of my playlists on my phone, PC account only shows 2.
this issue was posted 3 months ago...still has not been fixed??? I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S4. I have 8 tracks in one of my playlists on my phone, PC account only shows 2.
same 😕, either they abandoned the app or their just working on something else. personally i think a sync button would fix everything but it isn't that simple i guess.
Hey, it has been a Year now,
I still have this problem and im premium m8. cant take diz!!!!
Same here, iPhone 5s, ios 11.2.2
nvm!