My likes have disappeared / tracks have disappeared from my playlist(s) - what happened?

Show first post

249 replies

I logged on today and all of my liked music was gone and there was nothing in my history. I found many of the songs and put them back in my collection; I don't think they were made private. There are a few wonderful songs that I miss and I'd love to get them back.
The same has happened to me. Many of the tracks on my playlists and likes were deleted. YouTube has never does this to me. SoundCloud seems unreliable and complicated. Please help recover the tracks and playlists.
THIS TRACK WAS LIKED
https://soundcloud.com/rogiermuller/long-day
Bandana wrote:

I logged on today and all of my liked music was gone and there was nothing in my history. I found many of the songs and put them back in my collection; I don't think they were made private. There are a few wonderful songs that I miss and I'd love to get them back.

REPOST AND LIKE FROM NOW ON IVE FOUND REPOSTS DONT DISAPPEAR
MeloJukeCloud wrote:

The same has happened to me. Many of the tracks on my playlists and likes were deleted. YouTube has never does this to me. SoundCloud seems unreliable and complicated. Please help recover the tracks and playlists.

_Yanick Darkpsy_ wrote:

Hello guys, i had the same problem and lost over 300 songs from time to time.. This problem is known by soundcloud now for over 1 year and this topic has over 200 posts, but nothing happen. As it looks, they just don't care. Only thing they do is, to ask everyone if the songs may could be removed due copyright report. I'm sick of waiting for a solution and it happens every 2-3 months that i loose all my songs i added the last months. Please soundcloud stop ignoring and search for a solution!

SyncZim wrote:

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Half of playlist disapppered.

I had a playlist with 450 tracks and now the list only has the first 200 tracks, 250 have disappeared. The tracks that have disappeared are still available on soundcloud. Is this possibly a bug? Is there a way to get back the track lost.

A i m s wrote:

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Playlist deleted + songs randomly deleted from playlists.

Hey Soundcloud !

I have some problems with my playlists,
actually, when i create one, i can add like 50 songs in a small amount of time, and, often, when i do this, one hour or two after the creation of the playlist, approximately 10 or 15 songs have randomly been deleted from it !

I also have an entire playlist that disappeared with no reason,

do you have any tips to make this works better ?

Sorry if my english isn't the best, cheers !

REPOST AND LIKE FROM NOW ON IVE FOUND REPOSTS DONT DISAPPEAR YOU MAY HAVE TO RE ADD TO PLAYLISTS AND LIKES THOUGH OVER TIME
Sarah Asaad wrote:

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Playlist.

i have just added above 100 track to my list and suddenly there is only 39 !!!!

REPOST AND LIKE FROM NOW ON IVE FOUND REPOSTS DONT DISAPPEAR YOU MAY HAVE TO RE ADD TO PLAYLISTS AND LIKES THOUGH OVER TIME
netcat-msk wrote:

I have the same problem and i'm terribly disappointed of the service.
Some like's track i can find in my share on facebook, but how can i find other?

https://soundcloud.com/yanacloud-1/you-will-never-know-imany as example

Lauren Fitzsimmons 1 wrote:

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled playlists not showing all songs and some songs been deleted.

Hi, so about three weeks ago I noticed that when I was on my friends phone on their soundcloud you couldnt see all of my tracks on my playlist
I looked at my phone and it said there was maybe 54 tracks on a playlist but when I went into playlist there was about 200 in there. I tried following some advice from the web ny logging in and out and uninstalling etc. Once I did this the songs actually totally dissapeared. This made me sad but I just decided to start adding again and refinding my lost tracks. Ive noticed again today that if I add a new sound to a playlist the count doesnt go up but when I go into playlist it is there. If I refresh the play lists the amount gors up to 112 which it should be but then a second later goes back to 54. My followers can also only see 54 tracks in one playlist and only 1 track in another. Its really frustrating and im scared I will lose all my hours finding sounds again. Please help me????

kayschwa wrote:

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Keep loosing likes.

Yesterday I liked about 20 songs from a new mix that came out. I liked them from my laptop. When I went to play them on my phone none of them were there. I was actually missing a few ones I liked before that. Then later I went back to my computer and they were all gone plus a few others I had liked. Really took me a long time to find all of them Its extremely frustrating to look them all up again.

Et Cetera wrote:

I've lost over 10 of my past likes and I really need them back! I dont remember what they were all called, but I remember that I was really diggin those songs.

_Yanick Darkpsy_ wrote:

Hello guys, i had the same problem and lost over 300 songs from time to time.. This problem is known by soundcloud now for over 1 year and this topic has over 200 posts, but nothing happen. As it looks, they just don't care. Only thing they do is, to ask everyone if the songs may could be removed due copyright report. I'm sick of waiting for a solution and it happens every 2-3 months that i loose all my songs i added the last months. Please soundcloud stop ignoring and search for a solution!

Bandana wrote:

Noel Henderson wrote:

THIS TRACK WAS LIKED

BUT NOT IN LIKES

Noel Henderson wrote:

THIS TRACK WAS LIKED

All tracks between Badflite and Rogier Muller in my reposts have been liked and all my reposts were in playlists until about a week ago. Over 1000 songs removed from playlists, and no Gina and Mathis it is not because they are no longer available in my country or have been made private or unavailable due to copyright restriction. they are just gone. Reposts seem to remain no matter which platform I use.
Has Soundcloud found any solution or explanation for why songs/likes/follows keep disappearing? It seems to me that this is a widespread and seriously aggravating problem for many users. I have noticed this problem when I am liking/adding tracks on the Soundcloud app version 2016.11.15 on a Galaxy S5 running Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 with T-Mobile.
Hi, i lost "ecstatic dance" https://m.soundcloud.com/mixwellmusic/ecstaticdanceyogaforest

Added late December and I noticed it gone yesterday. I added it on the SoundCloud app on Android. It was liked as well as on the playlist. All my playlists have been cut back to 1 or two tracks
Sooo, basically it's been a year and a major music streaming service hasn't been able to wrangle in the basic technology of the playlist.:(
That said, as a free service it is pretty good. There's a lot of good music available. There are many annoyances though. When I posted this comment i had to login, and after I logged in it took me to the home page rather than back to this topic. I found that pretty annoying.
And all my playlists have been truncated to 1 track each. Again.
About 1 week ago the tracks I lost recently came back again. Yay!
Hello, I had over 200 songs in my EXT playlist and suddenly all songs in it disappeared except for 2. I am so confused why this has happened to just this single playlist. Also, many songs currently in my yellow heart playlist used to also be in the EXT playlist, so I know that it has nothing to do with private track/or copyright problems. Please fix! Thank you.