Question

my sound cloud pic WILL NOT CHANGE and i have tried everything. it won't change on my phone or the app

• 21 January 2015
  • 28 replies

MY PROFILE WILL NOT CHANGE ON THE APP

28 replies

Have you tried logging in from a computer? I have trouble on my phone as well...
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
Hi Alaina,

Go ahead and give it a try from your computer as suggested by Soul, if it still doesn't work then get in contact here and we can change it for you.

Thanks for your patience!
Gina
I seem to be experiencing the same problem. Have already sent the request for a change, and hoping to get a response soon.
I've been wanting to change mine for a while now, but seems that since the big soundcloud update on the app it doesn't let you, I've tried it on the Internet on my phone also but when I click the upload new photo.. Nothing happens. I don't have a computer so sucks for me
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
I've been wanting to change mine for a while now, but seems that since the big soundcloud update on the app it doesn't let you, I've tried it on the Internet on my phone also but when I click the upload new photo.. Nothing happens. I don't have a computer so sucks for me
Hi there Abbie - sorry to hear that! This currently can indeed only be done via a web browser on a computer.

If this is still an issue for you, we can offer to help out on this - attach the image you would want as the profile image here and we can update this for you from here.

Cheers
Mathis

Plz do the same
Userlevel 7
Badge +2
All done Jared! :)

-Gina
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
...@Abbie - yours is now updated, too.

Cheers
Mathis
Thank you!

Help please
someone help me my picture wont update

I can not change the soundcloud mobile icon no matter what i try!!!!! PLEASE HELP!
I have also been tying to change mine. the pic changed on my computer but not my app on my phone.
I manage a SoundCloud account for Ashley Warren. I've changed the profile pic on the website, but cannot get it to change on the app. I followed the link above, but did not see a "Contact" email to send the new profile pic to. What email can I send it to? OR Gina, can You just add this profile pic to the app version of this account?

Thanks. - Bill Fechtelkotter

Please change mine too please

If someone could put this as my header also please thank you
Can someone on the SoundCloud team change my profile picture as well? Because I am also having the same issue even when I use my laptop to change it just won't change.
My photo Changed on the computer website but won't change on my phone app???
MY PROFILE WILL NOT CHANGE ON THE APP
Hi,

I'm having a similar problem where I have logged in on my PC and changed my profile picture but on my app and internet on IPhone 5s it has stayed as the old one. I have tried logging in and out.